Discussions Я Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discussions Я Us News Update : What's new for September

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JaWdOn
Administrator
Administrator
JaWdOn

Discussions Я Us News Update : What's new for September Empty
PostDiscussions Я Us News Update : What's new for September

Well, September has packed a heap of fun, and I've decided to boost that fun! I have a lot of news to pack in!

New Homepage: Thanks to Cold, a respected user of Discussions Я Us, we now have a homepage that looks extraordinary. Therefore, I assigned Cold. the rank of Global Moderator.

Control Panel: On the widgets just to the right, there is a control panel. However, it redirects you to the homepage. This error will be fixed immediately and it will become your own little panel to use whenever you need it.

Avatar placement:From now on, your name and rank will be below your avatar, as present used to be opposite. We hope you like that!

New smilies: Yes, we know! Emoticons are better descriptions to words, I presume now-a-days. So I've added a selection of emoticons. Cool Check them out immediately! Don't forget, you can submit smilies which may be accepted. Or do you want a custom emoticon? Head to the forum shop for info on how to get your own little person.

Other news: We would like that you vote on the poll. We've now decided that the date for this will be after my camp, which is the 30th October.
Back to top Go down
https://discussionsrus.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

Discussions Я Us News Update : What's new for September :: Comments

No Comment.

Discussions Я Us News Update : What's new for September

Page 1 of 1